Monday, December 17, 2007

Packages

I'm not sure what's going on with the packages I sent. I sent two of them via "Speedpost" and they are now a week late (on a 2-3 day delivery time). I expected them to be a few days late, but this is a little extreme. The shipper may be unreliable (not unlikely) or the packages may be held up in customs (probable). So I will ask three things of anyone who recieves a package:

1) email me when you recieved it and tell me the date you recieved it.
2) Tell me whether the package looks like it has been opened and then resealed.
3) Tell me what was in the package so I can verify if it's all there.

Also: Bob and Sparky, I have no email address for you. There are packages coming to my house. When you recieve them, post a comment on the blog so I know they got there. Or you can email me. I think I left my address somewhere near my desk. Or you can call Joe to get it.

No comments: