Saturday, January 19, 2008

Recovering

Well, I've been back home for two days. It seems every time I take another plane flight, my flu comes back. And I'm still not time- adjusted yet, which is a little unusual for me. And I have work to do, so I still haven't completely unpacked yet. Hopefully, I'll be better in a few days and can tackle the huge pile of woolens and silks that all need to be hand- washed. That is especially true of the wool sweaters which soaked up most of the rum spillage in transit. But I did get back safely.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to know you made it back safely to your home!

Where Am I? said...

So I just washed the sweaters and the blanket I used on the trains. Scary. It's hard to imagine that a blanket could hold so much dirt. I hand washed it for 90 minuted, and it's still not fully clean. The sweaters were the same. And it's not like I was rolling these items around in the mud, the dirt was just from the air. Stunning.